Come on guys we need to vote for Taylor for the iheart music awards! We are losing every category but Country Song of The year for Highway Don’t Care. We are also up for best fan army!! VOTE!
Taylor Swift + Lorde in New York City 03/09/14.
Tracklist. Available only at Walmart April 18.
Disc 1 (of 2)
1. Crash My Party - Luke Bryan
2. Mama’s Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert
3. Mine Would Be You - Blake Shelton
4. Give It All We Got Tonight - George Strait
5. Red - Taylor Swift
6. I Drive Your Truck - Lee Brice
7. Merry Go ‘Round - Kacey Musgraves
8. Round Here - Florida Georgia Line
9. Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood
10. Easy - Sheryl Crow
11. 19 You + Me - Dan + Shay
12. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
13. Drink To That All Night - Jerrod Niemann
14. Changed - Rascal Flatts
15. Who I Am With You - Chris Young
16. Don’t Ya - Brett Eldredge
17. Point At You - Justin Moore
18. Hey Pretty Girl - Kip Moore
19. Whiskey In My Water - Tyler Farr
20. Back In The Day - Parmalee
21. It Goes Like This - Thomas Rhett
Disc 2 (of 2)
1. Later On - The Swon Brothers
2. Friday Night - Eric Paslay
3. Ain’t Going Out Tonight - Corey Smith
4. Black And White - Katie Armiger
5. Why God Made Love Songs - Joel Crouse
6. Smile That Smile - Weston Burt
7. Baby Come On With It - Natalie Stovall And The Drive
8. Get Some - Blackjack Billy
9. Take The Keys - Leah Turner
10. Buzzin’ - Johnny T
She was just [saying] ‘Don’t give up, it’s gonna get more and more fun.’
It was really awesome getting to hear that from her."
— Danielle Bradbery Gets Advice From Taylor Swift (x)
Flashbulb back to the second I got my arse pinched on a break from shooting White Horse. - Stephen Colletti
New photoshoot picture of Taylor
I know people are always getting on Taylor Swift‘s case about her love life. Yeah, I know, she sings about boys and love a lot. That’s not all her life is about though. In fact, there’s no mention of guys or relationships in her Instagram at all.
Taylor Swift’s Instagram is all about her friends, her music, and her fans. Basically, everything that’s important to her life. Nothing romantic related. On Valentine’ Day, she posted a picture of herself celebrating with friends in the studio. My favorite kind of Valentine’s Day.
My favorite picture on her Instagram right now is a picstitch of her fans showing their love for Taylor through signs and cut outs. Her caption for the picture is “Oh my God, please never leave me.” Which is just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
Taylor posts a lot of pictures with her friends having various adventures. In fact, that’s what most of her pictures are. She even has a picture with fellow celeb Sarah Hyland celebrating New Years together. On the beach, backstage, at the studio, or just hanging out, Taylor shows us what she does when she isn’t writing songs about heartbreak. I’d love to hang out with Taylor Swift for a day. I’d take so many Instagram selfies.
I also like looking at her life in pictures and seeing some of the things she writes about in action. She posted a picture of her high school BFF, with red hair, who must be the “red-headed Abigail” she talks about in her song “Fifteen”. She also has a picture of her and her younger brother wearing matching onsies on Christmas morning (the best), and she mentions him in a song or two as well.
Yes, I know the lyrics to all of her songs, it’s fine, we don’t need to talk about it. Basically, she writes about her life, and I think that’s really cool.
Cavaliers fans provided what head coach Tony Bennett called an “electric” atmosphere for the 75-56 win.
Bennett also joked that JPJ had finally reached Taylor Swift concert-status for a UVA basketball game.
"Last time I heard it that loud I was at the Taylor Swift concert," Bennett joked. "I sat there, and there’s 14,000 teenage girls screaming, and I remember sitting there like, ‘I wonder if we can get it like this for a game.’""
August 27, 2009 Taylor Swift Posted “Getting ready to “Juliet” by LMNT. It’s a middle school dance party in here.”
Oddly enough LMNT band member Bryan Chan was also getting ready… to be a father! His daughter was born that week and four years later he is the one getting ready to all of Swift’s songs!
Watch this adorable video of him and his daughter singing along to Swift’s music! (x)
Taylor in Country Weekly Magazine
Guys Paula is gonna miss us too :( #taylorswift #worstdayever